VOLUNTEERING AT DAVIS DRIVE ELEMENTARY
2017-2018 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
At Davis Drive Elementary School, parent and community volunteers are an integral part of our school’s success! We have many opportunities throughout the year, so please indicate below the area(s) in which you have an interest in helping. This does not commit you, but you will be contacted to help when you can. Thank you for your support of our school!
Sign up ONLINE! It’s quick and easy!
WCPSS VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION
Anyone who wishes to volunteer at Davis Drive Elementary must register with WCPSS as a volunteer.
Registration must be updated each school year and must be done on a computer in the media center at DDE. All volunteer requests will be processed in the order of registration.
All volunteers must be cleared through Wake County’s volunteer registration. If you plan to participate in an:
- Activity that may require direct contact with students on or off campus with no or limited supervision
- Activity that may require access to confidential information
- Activity that potentially involves solitary time with students
- Activity that may take place outside the view of school staff for brief or extended periods
- Activity that may involve driving students in a personal vehicle
- Activity that may take place with supervision or in a public setting
- Activity that may involve little or no student contact and no solitary time with students
How to register:You must register on the campus of any Wake County Public School System School. The registration is located on the school’s intranet. .