A Great Book Fair Can
Never Have Too Many
The Scholastic Book Fair will be at our school 11/16 - 11/20 and Family Night is scheduled for Tuesday night 11/17.
Volunteers are the motivators to help any Book Fair become a success. We hope that you share with us your skills to help students discover the power of reading.
If you have some time to help us plan or conduct our next Book Fair please join our volunteer group and help us put together our school’s best reading event ever!
Join us if you …
- like to organize and put things in place.
- have any new ideas to get kids into reading.
- bring creative flair to signs and decorations.
- enjoy offering a helping hand, setting up, or packing up.
- like to help plan a fun family event.
- want to help shoppers of all ages find the perfect book.
We appreciate your support in whatever form it takes. Please Contact Marnie Black Book Fair Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to become part of team.